Hello Exam Aspirants, Here on Notesbag.com we will try to provide you latest quizzes for Circular Sitting Puzzle for Banking exams, which are useful for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO etc. To attempt the relevant topic to your exam, Just attempt the questions given below.
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle facing the centre. All of them has different heights such as 4 feet, 4.5 feet,5 feet, 5.5 feet, 6 feet, 6.5 feet, 7 feet and 7.5 feet but not necessarily in the same order.
A and B sit opposite each other and B is taller than only C, who is not neighbour of A, B is an immediate neighbour of F and D. The one who is the tallest sits opposite to H. The height of A is 6 feet. F who is just smaller than A, is fourth to the right of E, who is third to the right of C, H is smaller than only D, E is smaller than only 2 persons.
1. Which of the following second to the left of H ?
2. Who among the following is taller than E ?
5)Both H and D
3. Who is sitting between the persons having height 7 feet and 6.5 feet ?
5)None of these
4. How many persons sitting between E and F ?
5. Which of the following is true with respect to the given arrangement ?
1)C – 4 feet
2)A – 5 feet
3)G – 6 feet
4)E – 4 feet
5)H – 6.5 feet