- Name of the Person: – Anshula Rao
- Reason to be in News: – Became the first women cricketer to be handed a four-year ban after failing the dope test.
- State which she belongs:- Madhya Pradesh
- Banned By:- the National Anti-Doping Agency
- More Information: – Earlier she was also found guilty of consuming a banned anabolic steroid ’19- Norandrosterone. The U-23 cricketer has taken part in several BCCI organised domestic tournaments. She last took part in the 2019-20 U-23 event organised by the governing body.
Anshula Rao Became first woman cricketer
Our Website Provides Daily Current Affairs Directly form PIB, NewsonAir, The Hindu and from all authenticated Sources so if you wish to be prepare will for current affairs please keep visiting our website. We will also provide PDF of Daily Current Affairs and Multiple choice Questions. We are also started our youtube Channel to cover daily current affairs topics. So keep visiting.