Study the following information Carefully to answer the given questions
Eleven colleagues P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are sitting in the first row of the table facing the chairman. S who is to the immediate left of U is second to the right of R. P is second to the right of T, who is at one of the ends. Y is an immediate neighbour of P and Q and third to the left of V. W is to the immediate left of S and third to the right of X.
1. Who is sitting in the middle of the row?
e) None of these
2. Which of the groups of colleagues is sitting to the right of V?
3. Which of the following is true with respect to above arrangement?
a) T and S are sitting at the extreme ends
b) X is between S and R
c) There are two persons between P and X
d) Z and P are immediate neighbours of Y
e) none of these
4. If all the members are made to sit in an alphabetical order from left to right, how many of them retain the same position?
5. Which among the following is sitting third to the left of second from the right end?