Hello Exam Aspirants, Here on Notesbag.com we will try to provide you latest quizzes for Banking Reasoning Blood Relation. To attempt the relevant topic to your exam, Just attempt the questions given below.
I. Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions.
‘A $ B’ means ‘A is mother of B’
‘A # B’ means ‘A is father of B’
‘A @ B’ means ‘A is husband of B’
‘A % B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’
- P @ Q $ M # T indicates what relationship of P with T?
A. Paternal Grandmother
B. Maternal Grandmother
C. Paternal Grandfather
D. Maternal Grandfather
- Which of the following expression indicates ‘R is the sister of H’?
A. H $ D @ F # R
B. R % D @ F $ H
C. R $ D @ F # H
D. H % D @ F $ R
- If F @ D % K # H, then how is F related to H?
D. Cannot be determined
- Which of the following expression indicates ‘H is the brother of N’?
A. H # R $ D $ N
B. N % F @ D $ H # R
C. N % F @ D $ H
D. None of these
- If G $ M @ K, then how is K related to G?