Hello Exam Aspirants, Here on Notesbag.com we will try to provide you latest quizzes for Banking Reasoning Blood Relation. To attempt the relevant topic to your exam, Just attempt the questions given below.
Read the following information and answer the following question:(1 – 3)
i) A @ B means A is the father of B
ii) A + B means A is the husband of B
iii) A $ B means A is the brother of B
iv) A % B means A is the mother of B
vi) A & B means A is the sister of B
- Which of the following option definitely true if the expression A + B & C @ D % E $ F is definitely true ?
1)A is the uncle of E
2)B is the aunt of D
3)E is the sister – in – law of A
4)F is the daughter – in – law of C
5)C is the uncle of A
- What should come in the place of ? to make a relation R is the aunt of T in the expression :P % Q + R & S ? T
3)Either @ or %
- How is T related to Q in this expression : P @ Q % R & S + T
1)Daughter – in – law
2)Son – in – law
- Rishi is the mother-in-law of Banu who is the sister-in-law of Azim. Dhanasekar is the father of Santhosh, the only brother of Azim. How is Rishi related to Azim?
- How is the son-in-law of my wife’s only sister related to my wife’s brother ?