Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 13th September 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) The Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express will be the first train that will not be operated by the Railways.
(2) PM Narendra Modi launched three pension schemes, ‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana’, “Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana” and “Swarojgar pension Scheme”.
(3) Prime Minister inaugurated India’s first paperless Assembly building and a multi-modal cargo terminal.
(4) Central Govt to set up 462 Eklavya schools for tribal students in remote areas.
(5) Coimbatore District Small Industries Association (Codissia) to conduct ‘Raw Mat India-2019’ from September 18.
(6) The 16th edition of the Yarnex – India International Yarn Exhibition began in Tiruppur.
(7) Karnataka Bank chief becomes IBA committee member.
(8) Vietnam inaugurated Southeast Asia’s largest solar power farm.
(9) DRDO hands over second ‘Netra’ (AEWC) aircraft to IAF.
(10) Indo-Thailand Joint Military Exercise Maitree will be held from 16- 29 September 2019 at Umroi, Meghalaya.
(11) India has joined the Global Antimicrobial Resistance Research and Development Hub.
(12) Ferozeshah Kotla renamed Arun Jaitley Stadium.
(13) Australia’s Megan Schutt has become 1st woman to take two international hat-tricks.
(14) Tongan PM & pro-democracy campaigner Pohiva passed away.
(15) Indonesia’s ex-President BJ Habibie, passed away.