Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 18 & 19th September 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) Hyderabad-Karnataka region renamed ‘Kalyana Karnataka’.
(2) 5th International Ramayan Festival organized in New Delhi.
(3) Takehiko Nakao to step down as Asia Development Bank President.
(4) Arunachal Pradesh CM dedicates Dikshi Hydroelectric Project to people of state.
(5) Air-to-Air Missile Astra successfully flight tested from Su-30 MKI.
(6) Kerala govt inks MoU with Maldives on cancer care.
(7) GoI inaugurates 15 power projects in Jammu & Kashmir.
(8) International Workshop for National Water Museum.
(9) India Post expands speed post service to 6 new foreign countries.
(10) GoI Appoints Four Supreme Court Judges.
(11) Delhi Police’s launches Tatpar app for citizen-centric services.
(12) Airtel Payments Bank launches ‘Bharosa’ savings account.
(13) Donald Trump appoints Robert O’Brien as new US National Security Adviser.
(14) Govt waives three-year lock-in period on investments made by NRIs in IDFs.
(15) US swimmer Sarah Thomas criss-crosses Channel in 54-hour feat.
(16) Vinesh Phogat wins bronze medal in Wrestling World Championships.
(17) Beijing 2022: Paralympic and Olympic mascots unveiled.