Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 24th September 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) PM Narendra Modi addressed Climate Action Summit at UN.
(2) The seventh meeting of the UAE-India High Level Joint Task Force on Investments (the Task Force) was held on 22nd September 2019 in Abu Dhabi.
(3) Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah laid Foundation Stone of Janganana Bhawan.
(4) The second edition of tourism and hospitality buyer-seller meet the ‘India Tourism Mart 2019’ inaugurated at New Delhi.
(5) Shri Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Steel “Chintan Shivir” also launched the new logo of Steel Ministry “ISPATI IRADA.
(6) Government launched ‘UMMID’ initiative to tackle inherited genetic diseases of new born babies.
(7) SC got 4 new judges, total strength reached highest-ever 34.
(8) Sonu Nigam bags Magnificent Performing Arts Award in UK.
(9) Pink tickets for women for free travel in Delhi buses.
(10) ICICI Bank to open 450 new branches.
(11) SEBI imposed ₹22 cr fine on Aurobindo Pharma for insider trading.
(12) Former India cricketer Madhav Apte passed Away.
(13) Fifa Football Awards 2019