Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 13th & 14th October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) The 10th National Cultural Festival begins in Madhya Pradesh.
(2) Shri Nitin Gadkari to Inaugurate Conference on One Nation One Fastag.
(3) PM Modi first world leader to cross 30 million followers on Instagram.
(4) India will extend a Line of Credit of over 60 million US Dollars to Comoros.
(5) Baul Festival concludes in Dhaka.
(6) ADB & India signed $190 million loan for projects in Rajasthan.
(7) Pink vehicles launched for women and girls in J&K’s Rajouri.
Banking & Finance
(8) World Bank cuts India’s growth projection to 6%.
(9) 2nd edition of Indo-Japan joint military exercise “Dharma Guardian 2019” to be held in Mizoram.
(10) 10th edition of Indo-US joint military exercise “Vajra Prahar 2019” began in Seattle, US.
(11) Ashleigh Barty won ‘The Don’ Award.
(12) Chandi Prasad Bhatt to get Indira Gandhi award for national integration.
(13) 13 October observed as International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction.
(14) India’s First Sports Summit held in New Delhi.
(15) Mary Kom won bronze in World Women’s Boxing Championships.
(16) Eliud Kipchoge became first athlete to run sub 2-hour marathon.
(17) Lakshya Sen won maiden BWF World Tour title.
(18) Manju Rani won silver medal in World Women’s Boxing Championship.
(19) 14-year-old R Praggnanandhaa crowned U-18 chess champion.
(20) Pope Francis elevated Indian nun Mariam Thresia to sainthood.