Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 1st October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) NITI Aayog released the First edition of School Education Quality Index (SEQI).
(2) Over two thousand Plog Runs to be organised across the country on 2nd October.
(3) MNRE to organise Global Student Solar Assembly to commemorate 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
(4) NeGD, MeitY and NLIU, Bhopal signed an MoU.
(5) Swachhtaa Hi Sewa’ Campaign observed at ESIC Headquarter.
(6) Harsh Vardhan inaugurated ‘Arogya Manthan’, on completion of one year of Ayushman Bharat- PMJAY.
(7) Gandhi Film Festival to be organised in Mumbai.
(8) UNESCO & Doordarshan have Joined Hands for TV Show on Gandhi’s 150th Anniversary.
(9) Pakistan appointed Munir Akram as the new envoy in UN.
Banking & Finance
(10) SBI became first Indian bank to have office in Australia’s Victoria.
(11) RBI took over PMC Bank, appointed Jai Bhagwan Bhoria as the bank’s administrator.
(12) Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh launched DefExpo 2020 website.
(13) Land-attack version of BrahMos supersonic missile successfully test-fired.
(14) The 94th Raising Day of the Military Nursing Service (MNS) is to be celebrated, on October 01, 2019.
(15) 1st October 2019 will be observed as International Day of Older Persons. (Theme The Journey to Age Equality.)
(16) Fraser-Pryce won gold in 100m World Championship.
(17) Japan’s Kento Momota wins Korea Open.
(18) Veteran actor Viju Khote passed away.
(19) Pandit Jasraj 1st Indian musician with minor planet named after him.