Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 22th & 23rd October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) United Nations WFP launched ‘Feed Our Future’ cinema ad campaign.
(2) World’s highest battlefield ‘Siachen glacier’ opened for tourism.
(3) Government to set up 1 lakh digital villages.
(4) The 18th NAM Summit to be held in Baku, Azerbaijan.
(5) India-Bangladesh Stakeholders’ Met in Guwahati.
(6) Justin Trudeau won 2nd term as Prime Minister of Canada.
(7) Delhi became the first Asian city to get public transport feature from Uber.
(8) No govt. jobs in Assam for people with more than two children.
Banking & Finance
(9) SBI Card launched contactless mobile phone payments facility.
(10) Union Govt launched BHIM 2.0 with new features.
(11) Centre relaxed gift policy for employees, hikes monetary limits.
(12) Global Wealth Report: India contributes 7% to global wealth rise.
(13) Sourav Ganguly took Charge as new BCCI President.
(14) Godavarthi Venkata Srinivas appointed as next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Cabo Verde.
(15) Pankaj Kumar appointed as new CEO of UIDAI.
(16) Indian Railways install most advanced Electronic Interlocking System on Grand Chord route.
(17) Jennifer Aniston to receive People’s Icon Award 2019.
(18) Rohit Sharma set a record of highest average in Test cricket.
(19) Riya Bhatia won ITF title in Nigeria.
(20) Denis Shapovalov won the Stockholm Open.
(21) Raunak Sadhwani has become India’s 65th Grandmaster.
(22) Bengal Warriors won 7th season of Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019.
(23) 2024 Olympic Games logo unveiled in Paris.
(24) Anandan won 2 golds at the 7th CISM World Military Games.