Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 31st October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) MNRE Hosts 2nd Assembly of International Solar Alliance (ISA) on 31 October In New Delhi.
(2) India to adopt Brazil model of human milk bank.
(3) Pakistan issued coin to mark Guru Nanak Dev’s 550th birth anniversary.
(4) Sheikh Sultan inaugurated Sharjah International Book Fair 2019.
(5) Nagaland govt launched Ex-gratia Scheme for Students.
(6) TN became first State to enact law on contract farming.
Banking & Finance
(7) RBI imposes ₹1 cr fine on Bandhan Bank over promoter holding norms.
(8) Aramco to keep 4.6 million barrels of oil in Indian strategic reserve.
(9) Ministry of Railways signs Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian School of Business (ISB).
(10) Anup Kumar Singh took charge as new Director General of NSG.
(11) Former Mumbai Police Commissioner Datta Padsalgikar appointed as Deputy NSA.
(12) Rafael Grossi elected as the new IAEA head.
(13) 28th Vyas Samman conferred on Leeladhar Jagoori.
(14) 31 October will be observed as World Cities Day.
(15) 31 October will be observed as “National Unity Day”.