Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 3rd October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) Digital Exhibition on Mahatma Gandhi “Digital Gandhi Gyan-Vigyan” inaugurated.
(2) Piyush Goyal released the ‘Station Cleanliness Survey Report’. Seven Rajasthan stations in Top 10 List.
(3) Prime Minister Narendra Modi Inaugurated Swachh Bharat Diwas 2019.
(4) PM released commemorative ₹150 coin on Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary.
(5) Bangladesh TV Channels started getting feed from indigenous Bangabandhu Satellite BS-1.
(6) India won case against Pakistan over Hyderabad Nizam’s £35 mn funds in UK.
(7) ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative launched by Odisha Government.
(8) Andhra Pradesh Government launched Village Secretariat system.
(9) Inter-State portability for ration cards launched between Rajasthan and Haryana.
(10) Rajasthan government announced ban on categories of paan masala. Becomes third state to do so.
Banking & Finance
(11) Bank of Baroda signed MoU with Indian Army for customised services.
(12) Mallikarjuna Rao appointed as Punjab National Bank’s new MD.
(13) Sachin Tendulkar got most effective Swachhata Ambassador award.
(14) Alyssa Healy has set a world record for the highest score in women’s T20I cricket.