Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 4th October 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) Tourism Ministry launched App “Audio Odigos” for 12 sites of India.
(2) A “Walkthan” for older persons and senior citizens to mark the International Day of Older Persons flagged off.
(3) President of India Presented “Vayoshreshtha Samman – 2019” to Eminent Senior Citizens & Institutions.
(4) GOI launched the “PRAKASH” portal for monitoring coal supply to power plants.
(5) PM of India & Mauritius jointly inaugurated Metro Express and a new ENT Hospital in Mauritius.
(6) Uttarakhand CM launched an awareness campaign ‘Urjagiri’ to stop power theft.
Banking & Finance
(7) RBI slashed GDP growth forecast for 2019-20 to 6.1% from 6.9%.
(8) RBI reduced the repo rate for 5th time in a row to boost growth.
(9) Indo-Mongolian Joint Exercise Nomadic Elephant 2019 will be conducted from 05 Oct 19 to 18 Oct 19 at Bakloh.
(10) Indo Maldives joint Exercise Ekuverin will be conducted from 07 to 20 Oct 19 at Aundh Mil Stn, Pune.
(11) Tata Communications named Amur Lakshminarayanan as MD and CEO.
(12) Amrit Lugun appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Greece.
(13) Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Niue.
(14) India’s first private train Lucknow-Delhi Tejas Express flagged off.
(15) Amit Shah flagged off Delhi-Katra Vande Bharat Express.
(16) Ben Stokes named PCA player of the year.
(17) Abdul Quadir Khan Wins Silver Medal in Asian Body Building & Physique Sports Championship 2019.