Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 14th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exams
(1) Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro to be chief guest at Republic Day 2020.
(2) CSIR-IMTECH signed MoU with IIT Bombay for collaborative research.
(3) Minister of State for Rural Development Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti inaugurated ‘National Seminar on Social Audit of RD Programmes’.
(4) ESIC partnerd with PMJAY to provide medical facilities to beneficiaries.
(5) Chief Justice’s office comes under RTI, rules Supreme Court.
(6) Union Minister Harsh Vardhan inaugurated exhibition of Technologies in Food Processing.
(7) India to hold an International conference on No Money for Terror next year.
(8) Suranga Bawadi selected as World Monument Watch list for 2020.
(9) India released USD 27.9 million to Nepal for reconstruction of houses damaged in 2015 earthquake.
(10) Germany ’s Cabinet has approved bill to criminalize ‘upskirting’ photos.
(11) Sishu Suraksha APP to be launched in Assam.
(12) Gujarat Government announced ₹700-crore relief package for rain-hit farmers.
(13) Andhra Pradesh CM to launch ‘Mana Badi- Naadu Nedu’ programme on 14th of November.
Banking & Finance
(14) SBI revised India’s FY20 GDP forecast to 5%.
(15) Air Chief to inaugurate ISAM Conference in Bengaluru.
(16) Prakash Javadekar Took Charge as Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Minister.
(17) Justice Muhammad Raffiq took oath as Chief Justice of Meghalaya HC.
(18) Nita Ambani becomes 1st Indian trustee of 149-year-old Metropolitan Museum