Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 28th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exam
(1) WCD Ministry signed MoU with Ministry of food Processing Industries.
(2) MoS for Home Affairs, to inaugurate the 1st International Conference on “Landslides Risk Reduction and Resilience”.
(3) Gadkari inaugurated NuGen Mobility Summit 2019.
(4) 47th All India Police Science Congress begins in Lucknow.
(5) Seminar “DEFCOM INDIA 2019” underway in New Delhi.
Important Bills Passed By Lok Sabha
(6) Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill 2019 Passed by Parliament.
(7) Lok Sabha passed the Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu (Merger of Union Territories) Bill, 2019.
(8) Lok Sabha passed the Special Protection Group (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
(9) Lok Sabha passed prohibition of e-cigarettes Bill.
(10) Saudi Arabia elected to UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee for the first time.
(11) World’s first HIV positive sperm bank launched in New Zealand.
State & UT-In-News
(12) Assam govt imposed ban on tobacco products.
(13) Madhya Pradesh’s Devi Ahilya University become first university got A-plus grade from NAAC.
Banking & Finance
(14) Cabinet extended term of 15th Finance Commission by 11 months.
(15) India-Sri Lanka joint training Exercise Mitra Shakti-VII: 2019.
(16) Union HRD Minister launched three books for children namely Kumbh, Garam Pahad and Dilli ki Bulbul (Sindhi edition).
(17) IFFI will be awarded the ICFT-UNESCO Fellini medal.
(18) Abhishek-Jyothi won compound mixed pair gold at Asian Archery Championship.