Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 29th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exam
(1) HRD Ministry launched Kartavya Portal.
(2) Union Minister of Jal Shakti, represented India at the 8 WATEC (Water Technology and Environment Control) Conference 2019.
State & UT-In-News
(3) ADB approved 150 mn for West Bengal to boost capital investment and infrastructure.
(4) ADB, India signed $451 Million Loan to strengthen Power Connectivity in Tamil Nadu.
Banking & Finance
(5) Reserve Bank flags rising bad assets from Mudra loans.
(6) India & Japan holds Mine Countermeasure Exercise (MINEX) 2019.
(7) Indian Army successfully test-fired 2 Spike LR missile in MP.
(8) Bipin Rawat to be first Chief of Defence Staff.
(9) Tata Comm board appoints A S Lakshminarayanan as MD and CEO.
(10) Particles’ won the Golden Peacock Award at IFFI 2019.
(11) India to host 2023 Men’s Hockey World Cup.