Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 2nd November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) 3 Apps: Uan Registration, E-Inspection and DIGI Locker launched on 67th EPFO foundation day.
(2) PM Modi to visit Thailand from Nov 2-4.
(3) Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated 21st North East Book Fair in Guwahati.
(4) UNESCO designated Mumbai as member of UCCN in field of Films, Hyderabad in field of Gastronomy.
(5) Hyderabad declared ‘Creative City’ in gastronomy category by UNESCO.
(6) Health Minister launched Intensified Mission Indradhanush 2.0 portal.
(7) India and Germany sign 17 MoUs, 5 joint declarations of intent exchanged.
(8) India has built school in Nepal with grant assistance of 30 million Nepali rupees.
(9) Madrid to host UN Climate Change Conference (COP 25) in December.
(10) Chhath festival is being celebrated in Bihar, Jharkhand and Eastern part of Uttar Pradesh.
(11) Arunachal Pradesh to host its 1st Multilingual Writers’ Meet from 2nd November.
(12) Punjab cabinet approved modalities for spl vidhan sabha session to mark 550th Prakash Purb.
Banking & Finance
(13) 7th India-US Economic and Financial Partnership meeting held in Delhi.
(14) Pepsico India won US award for saving water.
(15) Film producer Champak Jain passed away.
(16) Telugu actress Geetanjali passed away.