Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 30th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exam
(1) Labour Ministry has decided to celebrate Pension Week during 30th Nov, 2019 – 6th Dec 2019.
(2) India to set up 12 hi-tech parks in Bangladesh.
(3) Hallmarking to be mandatory for gold jewellery from 2021.
(4) UNDP launched Accelerator Lab in India to tackle pollution.
(5) ISRO transfer space-grade Li-Ion cell technology to BHEL.
(6) Central Govt extends deadline for FASTags to 15th December.
(7) PM Modi announces 400 million-dollar line of credit to Sri Lanka.
State & UT-In-News
(8) Shipping Ministry approved Loktak Inland Water ways project in Manipur.
Banking & Finance
(9) RBI Imposes Rs 1.50 crore penalty on Corporation Bank.
(10) Aditya Birla Finance becomes 1st firm to list commercial papers on exchanges.
(11) Indian Navy commissioned sixth Dornier aircraft squadron.
(12) HR Khan Appointed as chairman of MFI panel.
(13) Australian Steve Smith becomes the fastest Cricketer to reach 7,000 Test runs.
(14) World-renowned rock climber Brad Gobright passes away in Mexico fall.
(15) Former PM of Japan, Yasuhiro Nakasone Passed Away.