Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 3rd and 4th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) Government of India to Set Up & Strengthen AHTUs & WHDs in States Across the Country.
(2) ‘Sawasdee PM Modi’ organised in Thailand.
(3) Amit Shah to inaugurate SCO joint exercise on Search, Rescue “SCOJTEX-2019”.
(4) First container cargo on Brahmaputra (National Waterway -2) will sail from 4th of November.
(5) 5th India International Science Festival will be organised in Kolkata.
(6) Robotic surgery facility inaugurated at Safdarjung Hospital.
(7) 8th meeting of the IndoGerman Energy Forum was held in Delhi.
(8) India, Uzbekistan signed 3 MoUs in fields of Military Medicine and Military Education.
(9) Germany to invest €1 billion for green urban mobility in India.
(10) Serbia’s Sara Damnjanovic crowned Miss Asia Global 2019.
(11) Russia’s ‘sovereign internet’ law came into effect.
(12) Agra, (UP) to host first-ever Global Taj International Film Festival.
Banking & Finance
(13) Google to acquire wearable device maker Fitbit for $2.1 billion.
(14) UPI crossed 1 billion transactions for the first time in October 2019.
(15) Guyana to be fastest growing country in the world next year at 86%: IMF.
(16) India-Uzbekistan Joint military Exercise – Dustlik-2019.
Science & Technology
(17) ISRO to help IIT-D set up research cell for 1st human space mission.
(18) Justice Ajay Kumar Mittal sworn in as Chief Justice of MP High Court.
(19) Rajinikanth to receive Special Icon award at IFFI.
(20) Sudarsan Pattnaik (Sand artist) to receive Italian Golden Sand Art Award 2019.
(21) South Africa won Rugby World Cup.