Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 8th November 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
(1) In first-ever ‘BIMSTEC Ports’ Conclave’ in Vishakhapatnam (AP), India and Thailand Signed MoUs.
(2) “Marghe and Her Mother” to be the closing film at 50th IFFI.
(3) HRD Minister & Union Minister for Food Processing launched three books on Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
(4) Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated 10th Asian Conference of Emergency Medicine in New Delhi.
(5) PM Modi to visit Brazil to attend BRICS summit.
(6) Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan re-elected as President of UAE.
(7) 2nd ‘No money for terror conference 2019’ held in Australia.
(8) 15th Governing Council of SACEP 2019 held in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(9) Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ may hit Odisha.
(10) PM Modi inaugurated two-day Global investors’ summit at Dharamshala.
(11) Guinness World Record of most students assembling radio kits simultaneously created at IISF, Kolkata.
(12) 25th Kolkata International Film Festival to begin from 8th of November 2019.
Banking & Finance
(13) GeM Partnered with Central Bank of India for Payment Related Services.
(14) DIN System of CBIC comes into existence from 8th November 2019.
(15) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance launched ‘Farmitra’ mobile app for farmers.
(16) Indian Navy, Indonesian Navy bilateral maritime exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’.
(17) West Bengal based writer Abhisek Sarkar wins award at Dhaka literature festival.
(18) Gulab Kothari to be awarded Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award.
(19) National Cancer Awareness Day 2019 observed on 7th of November.
(20) Rohit Sharma became 1st Indian male cricketer to play 100 T20I.