Dear Aspirants, Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for the recruitment of Drivers and class fourth (IV) Employees. Eligible Candidates can apply from 18 November 2019 if they fulfill required criteria. Check out the detailed notification, Exam Date, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||18 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||17 December 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||10-15 days before exam date|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Court||Area Name||Gen.||OBC||MBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Other courts/Taluka/Lok Adalat||TSP||149||68||17||58||53||30||345|
- The minimum educational qualification required is the 10th class.
- Candidates should possess the Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagiri and Culture of Rajasthan
Candidates should be between the age of 18 to 40 years.
Selected candidates will be employed as Probationary Trainees. They will get Rs. 12,400 per month. After the training, they will be paid Rs. 17,700 for the L1 position.
General/EBC/OBC/Other state candidates – Rs. 150/-
SC/ST – Rs. 100
The selection process for Group D will include the following stages:
- Written Test (85% weightage)
- Interview (15% weightage)
Exam Pattern: –
The written test will comprise 85 questions each of 1 mark to be attempted in 2 hours duration. The exam will be OMR based i.e. offline.
|1||General Hindi||40||40||2 Hours|
- There will be no negative marking
- 5 Times the number of candidates will be qualified for the interview.
- The final merit will be prepared on the basis of Written Test (85) + Interview(15)