Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 3rd December2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exam
(1) Corporate Affairs Ministry Launched Independent Director’s Databank.
(2) The National Tiger Conservation Authority mapped out 32 major Tiger corridors in Country.
(3) NABI Mohali & Bioendev Sweden set up joint ‘Waste to Bio Coal’ project.
(4) Intensified Mission Indradhanush 2.0 launched.
(5) India and Sweden inked 3 agreements.
(6) Global Migration Film Festival organised in Dhaka.
Banking & Finance
(7) Lok Sabha passed Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill with 4 govt amendments.
(8) 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ will start from 7th December 2019.
(9) Tony Joseph won 2019 “Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize”.
(10) Sub Lieutenant Shivangi becomes first woman pilot of Indian Navy.
(11) Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik clinch gold in Senior Wrestling National championship.
(12) Veteran actor Shelley Morrison passed away.