5th December 2019 Current Affairs| Dear Aspirants, Notesbag is sharing with you all the important current affairs of 5th December 2019. Our aim to provide you up to date current affairs for the preparation of upcoming competitive exams.
Like Our Facebook Page: –https://www.facebook.com/NotesBag/
Join Telegram Group for SSC CGL 2019: –https://t.me/SSC_Exams_2020
Join Telegram Group for Banking Preparation: – https://t.me/sbi_ibps_2020_exam
For Detail Current Affairs Download Our Current Affairs APP From Google Play
(1) Fit India School Rating System launched as part of Fit India Campaign.
(2) India’s first maritime museum coming up at Lothal in Gujarat.
(3) Odisha launched ‘Madhu’ app to help school students.
Banking & Finance
(4) Walmart launched credit card in partnership with HDFC Bank.
(5) World Bank arm IFC invested $200 million in Mahindra Finance.
(6) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank signs MoU for bancassurance.
(7) Chief of the air Staff participated in Pacific Air Chiefs’ Symposium 2019.
(8) Masatsugu Asakawa elected as new President of ADB.
(9) ‘Joker’ fame Joaquin Phoenix named 2019 ‘Person of the Year’ by PETA.
(10) ET Lifetime of Public Service Award for Former FM (Late) Arun Jaitley.
(11) 5th December will be observed as World Soil Day.
(12) 5th December will be observed International Volunteer Day.
(13) New Zealand won MCC’s Spirit of Cricket award.
(14) Veteran journalist Bhaskar Menon passes away.