free mock test for ssc cgl. Dear Aspirants, as you all know that Staff selection commission will conduct cgl tier I in March 2018. So It is also important to attempt mock test with conceptual study. Notesbag is providing you 100% Online Free Mock Test for SSC CGL. Notesbag created this cgl free test series on latest ssc cgl tier I exam Pattern. As we all know that mock tests play very important role in final selection. Mock Tests help to understand exam pattern, type of questions and also helps in time management. Now-a-days, website charges lot of money for ssc cgl online mock tests. But notesbag is going to provide you 100% Online Free Mock Test of SSC CGL.
How to get notesbag’s SSC CGL Tier I Test Series
- To get ssc cgl free mock test first of all you need to go on portal.notesbag.com.
- After reaching at portal.notesbag.com, you need to register yourself by clicking on Register link.
- Just fill the required details and it’s done.
- You are all set to attempt Free SSC CGL tier I test series.
Features of Notesbag’s free test series
- It’s 100% free test series for ssc cgl tier I 2019.
- All India Ranking.
- 10 full free tests with solution.
- Attempt each test 5 times.
- Tests with latest Current Affairs.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-1 will be conducted tentatively from 04th June to 19th June 2019. The exam will be conducted online comprising of 4 sections with about a 100 questions in total and with maximum marks of 200. The entire exam is needed to be completed in a time span of 60 minutes.
The sections asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam are:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
Penalty of Wrong Answer: There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer. There is no sectional cut off. No point will be deducted if the question is left blank or unattempted by a candidate.