Haryana govt launches mobile water testing labs.
- What was launched: – Mobile Water Testing Laboratory Van
- Launched by: – Haryana CM, Manohar Lal Khattar
- Facility In VAN: – A multi-parameter system containing analysers, sensor, probes and instruments meant for assessing water quality.
- Initiative Taken Under: – Jal Jeevan Mission
- More about Water Testing Labs: –
1)It is GPS-enabled and analysed sample data can be transmitted to a centralised Public Health Engineering Department server via GPRS/3G connectivity.
2)It also provides on-site recording and reporting of results through a smartphone or similar device.
3)This mobile van also has a fully automated sensor-based analysis controlled by centrally commanded software.
4)The LED display unit in the mobile lab gives an instant display of the results immediately after analysis.
5)The lab is capable of measuring different water quality parameters like pH, alkalinity, TDS, hardness, residual chlorine, zinc, nitrate, fluoride, turbidity and micro-biological test of water samples.