- Nagaland government decided to celebrate Hornbill Festival virtually this year, amid the surge in COVID-19 cases in the country.
- This festival is also called the Festival of Festivals. It is held every year from December 1 to 10, showcases the culture, heritage, food, and customs of Naga tribes.
- 16 tribes come together to celebrate their traditions with dance performances.
- Tourists from across the globe attend the 10-day gala.
Static GK: –
- Chief Minister of Nagaland: Neiphiu Rio;
- Governor of Nagaland: R. N. Ravi.